Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Beach

Our summer has been so wishy washy. One day rain the next day muggy, sunny, cloudy..etc. Geesh! We've been spending tons of time at my Aunt Dee's property on the beach at Ocean Shores. We love to camp there. It's so close for a quick weekend get-a-way and it's free for us to stay. They have a pool and a play ground plus a walking trail wiht access to the beach. Bubba absolutely loves the beach too - :) Here's a picture of Jayden and Poppa playing wiht the hose - Jayden loves coffee! Cheers! One weekend was the Kite festival. This black cat was larger than a motor-home. Picture doesn't do it justice. It was the biggest kity I'd ever seen! :) My neice Tayrn came with us once and she got to ride a horsey. She loves horses. $20 for an hour - not too bad. Me and my mom cracking up about something....I think this was our 6th attempt to take a photo - it was hot but windy that day... Painting is always fun - Taryn is a really good artist! Our friends parents bought a house in Ocean Shores so they are there all the time. We met them for a beach party and James helped the kids fly kites.. Peek-a-boo I see you! Choo choo! wait..that's McQueen Ok, I did this video sideways and I don't know how to turn it around. Mini cornhole!


Making the best memories. We always have the best time at the beach - can't wait to go agian!

No comments: