Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday number 2!

April 30th - Jayden turned two! Jayden and my mom have the same birthday so we had a celebration at our house this year - worked great since it landed on a Saturday. It was decent weather, a little chilly but tolerable. At least no rain :) James's mom, Beth, was over and my brother came this year plus tons of friends and there kids. There were a few family members missing but all in all it was a great day. Jayden did very well, he had all kinds of gifts and the kids loved all the bubbles we had. We ate pizza and salad and of course cake and ice cream too. We all had a great time. Happy Birthday to my baby! I love you so much! _________________________________________________________________________________________ May 20th we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast a year goes by. James and I have been together 8 and 1/2 years! Holy Cow! lol We spent the weekend at Seaside, OR. We had an ocean view room - so nice. My inlawas were also at the beach, and Randy rented an old roadster. We got to drive it around for awhile, it was fun. We tried to get those old time photos taken but Jayden needed a nap and screamed while I tried to dress him. Oh well maybe next time!

No comments: