I love him! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!
He's so cute Shannon. Hopefully I will get to meet him soon. I was hoping you guys would be at the games last Friday. I played because the were down a couple girls. Maybe next time :)
I would love to see you and that cute baby. We are meeting at dancing goats across from the farmers market on sat at 1100
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love him! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!
He's so cute Shannon. Hopefully I will get to meet him soon. I was hoping you guys would be at the games last Friday. I played because the were down a couple girls. Maybe next time :)
I would love to see you and that cute baby. We are meeting at dancing goats across from the farmers market on sat at 1100
Post a Comment