Monday, May 18, 2009

Bath time....

Everyday is something new for sure. I wanted to post these few pictures of our first week home. James and I gave Jayden his first little bath. He was shocked at first and then he was oohing and awhing...he liked it. Since then bath time hasn't been as great but we are working on it :)







4 comments:

Alicia said...

Too damn cute. It makes me want to take a bath now! miss you!

Becky said...

We have that same bath! Blue and everything. We love it. Aaron and I used to cringe on bath nights when Ash was really little, but it is actually a lot of fun now. Ashlyn's new thing is to kick her legs as fast and as hard as she can and watch the water splash everywhere. The first time she did it, it was all over me and the kitchen floor. We have since moved bathtime to the bath tub :)

crunchy peas said...

my kids always loved being dried off with the hair dryer. not only did the warm air feel nice (watch out for peeing :), but they loved the sound too.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe how big Jayden is for a newborn. You sure know how to grow them! HaHa! I am glad you all are doing so well.