
So, this Saturday was my brother, Shaun's, 40th birthday party. The theme was 80's...but mostly butt rock 80's! Leave it to my butt rocker brother to have a themed party of this sort. I went for the butt rocker look in my Metallica t-shirt that I found at JCPenney's!!!! All my accessories came from Claire's..the jelly bracelets, gloves and paper clip chocker. You couldn't see my earings but they were giant black stars with glitter on them (and those I had before the party..shhh). I can't believe how much neon and 80's stuff they actually sell in the stores in 2009!
James and Jayden were dressed as Run DMC and lil MC :) I found a black onesie with fake painted on gold chains. So cute. I'm so glad that I took pictures early because it wasn't long when he barfed all over himself. ha
My brother's outfit was so funny I could barely look at him without laughing. I even asked him if he sewed in his mullet wig (like Joe Dirt). He was even wearing shoes that had Iron Maiden on them. Everyone at the party was dressed up. There was even a guy with a REAL mullet! lol
Well, anyway...we all had a great time. Happy 40th birthday Bro!! Love ya!!
This is Amy, Shaun and Anna with my brother's 80's boat!! lol

James aka Run the bbq master and his lil sidekick mini Run! haha...

Me, James and Jayden...great family photo!

Me and my Brother

He was even wearing a cell phone that came from the 80's!
2 comments:
Wow! Love the outfits! The cell phone is too funny we totally had one of those!
omg shannon that looks like a fun party! you guys look great! my dad had one of those phones...hehehehe! And loooove the gold chain onesie, perfect!
Post a Comment