Hives hives go away come back another day!
Today marks the 4th day that Jayden has had a "hive" breakout. He has not been exposed to anything new (that I am aware of). We took him the first time to the ER in Aberdeen because we had gone camping. And I went to change his shirt and he had them all over his torso. They told us he was having an allergic reaction - nothing serious, give him benedryl and he should be fine. We did and he was fine afterwards.....
Two weeks have gone by and this series started Sunday. He randomly got them Sunday afternoon. I gave him allergy medicine and he woke Monday morning with none.
Then agian Monday around 10am I got a call from daycare, Amberley said they spread. I took Jayden to the doctor and they said he was having yet another reaction to something. What is that something I can not wrap my brain around it!!! So, I gave him benedryl, they went away and he woke up with none. Ground hogs day! Today, around 10 he got them agian. :(
Might be making a visit to an allergist.......
No comments:
Post a Comment