We drove around all day to find a park that had a "baby" swing for Jayden. About 45 minutes and 4 parks we finally found one. Jayden LOVES swinging! I can't believe how fast he's growing. He finally said "momma" but his version is more like, "mmm...mum...mumma". I love to hear him say it. We are going to be taking him in soon for some photos. It's been 6 months since the last ones so he's due. 9 months sure came fast! He started crawling a few weeks ago and I swear he gets faster and faster each day! We have moved a lot of things so he is safe. He likes to stick anything in his mouth even if it's dirt! haha You gotta keep your eye on him constantly. :)
4 comments:
I love you Jayden! He's so stinkin cute I swear!
I looked forever too! I finally found some at Borst park in Centralia. Right where Candy's baby shower was. Where did you guys end up? Ash loves to swing too.
Becky - Lions park. Back behind Eagens downtown (blvd and 4th). Or at Scott Lake park by the lake. That's where my daycare lady lives and she takes him to that swing all the time.
Thanks Shannon!
Post a Comment