
We had a wonderful Christmas this year celebrating Jayden's first. Santa brought him all kinds of things :)
We had presents wrapped under the tree before Christmas. Jayden would roll around on the floor tell he would roll right over to them and pull on the bows and ribbons. Once, he even got hold of a Christmas oranament. Every time I would catch him getting into the presents I would say, "don't open tell Christmas!". And he would laugh. He has such good hearted humor.

Christmas Eve we went to my cousin KayCee's house. All my aunt's and uncles and a few cousins and there kids were there. It was nice to see everyone since the last time I saw them was over the summer. Jayden has changed so much since then so I was excited for everyone to see him.
He did very well at first but when there are two many people/strangers to him, he gets shy and then scared. I had to reassure him a few times:). He warmed up to almost everyone by the end of the night though. He was having so much fun that he even stayed up an hour past his bed time! We put out milk and cookies for Santa too!

Still, to this day, I cannot sleep on Christmas eve. The antisapation of Christmas morning makes me nutty! HA! Needless to say we were up around 6:30. James and I exchanged stockings and had some cocoa. And Jayden started opening his gifts (with some help from Dad).
Jayden really made out - he got gifts from my friends, he got gifts from his Uncle. We got him just a few things, mostly clothes. Grandma Beth got him a stuffed Mickey Mouse that says, "Merry Christmas", when you touch his hand. Grandma Mary got him his own stocking filled with all kinds of things. His first tooth brush, a ball that glows and lots of socks! She also got him the Elmo LIVE. That is so cool, I think I liked it more than Jayden. Jayden sits and laughs with Elmo when Elmo laughs, it's the cutest thing. I'm sure he will love it more when he can understand what Elmo is saying. LOL Grandpa Mark gave Jayden money to add to his piggy bank that he got last year. Jayden got spoiled - I wonder what it will be like next year! Thank you everyone for the great gifts.








2 comments:
It is no suprise as a result of you and James, that Jayden is so freaking cute! His big blue eyes just melt my heart. It looks like he had an absolute blast during the holidays. Miss you SO much my dear BFF!
Gosh Shannon, Jayden is so darn cute!! His eyes are so big and blue!! I hope you had a ver Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment