Friday, August 7, 2009

Camping

So, we did our first camping trip a few weeks ago. Ocean Shores baby! :) I was hesitant at first bringing Jayden - just cause wasn't sure how it would be with an infant. BUT, we borrowed my Aunt's trailer that she keeps down there. It's super nice. The trailer is in a little gated park. It has a club house with a pool, a playground, walking trail to beach and hot showers. Our friends Fred and Janel and there cutey pah-tutey 3 lil boys came with us. So much fun.

The weather was AWESOME. It was in the mid 70's - sunny off and on. It was one of the few times I've been to O.S. and warm enough to wear tank top and shorts ON the beach! Amazing! People were swimming...I mean...kids were swimming in the ocean (brrr).

We had a good time. Next camping trip - Lake Cushman, Labor day weekend! :)

















2 comments:

Becky said...

He is so cute Shannon! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Camping for some reason makes babies really happy! Ashlyn loves it! It was so good to see you guys last night! We HAVE to get a picture of Ashlyn and Jayden in their little Husky outfits!

Alicia said...

OMG he is so stinking cute! Can't wait to get my hands on him!