Today the weather was beautiful. I'm not sure how warm it was but my car thermostat read 91. It could have been a few degrees off. Anyway, today my mom took the day off and spent it with Jayden and I. We messed around the house and then drove up to Babies R Us in Tacoma. I love this store. After we spent like two hours in there we went and got a bite to eat. If we would have remembered that it was a holiday weekend ahead we would have left earlier but we got stuck in the dang traffic for an hour and a half. Although, it was a long drive home me and my mom had some good conversation. Jayden did very well, there was only a few times he fussed - After we got home we sat in the back yard on a blanky and just let the summer breeze take us away - Hope you are enjoying your summer! And thanks mom for a wonderful day :) love you. xox

4 comments:
WOW, beautiful pictures. I love how you guys match! Too cute.
Isnt Babies R us such cool store, there is one like 5 min from my house. When my Jaydin ( HaHa) was a newborn I was there ALL THE TIME!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics.Miss you guys so much!
Ahhh.. nothing better than that.
I didn't mean to match us - I do it all the time and I swear it's by accident!!!
Post a Comment