Friday, January 9, 2009

Wedding Bells?

Yup that's right! I'm engaged! The word fiance is just so wierd to say isn't it? It's been a week today since James purposed to me. I'm still letting everything sink in. My ring is beautiful, I absolutely love it.

Long story short without all the detail ~ First I must say, I had no idea he was going to do this, I was totally in shock! He took me to our first meeting place, took me outside and got down on a knee, said some amazing things :)and then put the ring on my finger. Even through the warm tears it was snowing on us and it was so so perfect! I couldn't stop shaking one from being so nervous and shocked and the other frrreeeezing!! lol I couldn't have asked for it to be anything different. I'm so excited and extremely happy :) As for the date, we have no clue yet. I think we may wait tell next summer and enjoy little Jayden's arrival, but we constantly change our minds so who knows, it's up in the air for now.

9 comments:

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

Wow, congrats, that is so cool, and new baby and a new "Hubby" LOL!

The McGovern Family said...

I heard the great news from Kara the other night! Congrats!

crunchy peas said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

Demeri said...

OH my gosh I have chills!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!! Love the name you guys picked out too!

Alicia said...

"Goin to the chapel and we're, gonna get marrrrrrried" LOVE YOU LOVE JAMES LOVE THE FACT YOUR POPPING OUT A BABY AND GETTING MARRIED! WAY TO KEEP LIFE EXCITING FRIEND!

The Cole's said...

I'm SO excited and happy for you. Congrats!

Becky said...

Congratulations! A new baby and a wedding...what an exciting year for you already.

Kristen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...Shannon Congratulations! That is so exciting. Boy, 2009 is going to be a great year for you!