
BOY!!!!I had a small intuition that's what the baby was and now it's confirmed. No possibility of it being a girl - he was spreading eagle for us! lol I am very thrilled to be having a boy and it just feels more real now to both James and I. I give a lot to those people who waited tell birth to find out what they were having - I don't know how they do it. :)

The baby was just chill'n - in the ultrasound you could see where he had his legs crossed and one arm was bent over the back of his head. He must think it's another day at the beach! Another shot was of the baby's arm, looked like he was throwing a pass - the lady who did the ultra sound didn't know that James is obsessed with football and he was instantly excited, I think I may be doomed! haha
We had already picked out a name for a boy (and none for a girl - ironic). His name is/will be: Jayden Myles Stacy. We are super excited to meet him.
7 comments:
Congratulations!! A new friend for Ashlyn :) I don't know how people wait either, it would drive me crazy. Isn't it nice to be able to start buying things now and dong the nursery? I'm so happy for you two and can't wait to meet the little guy.
So exciting!!!!!
well, I guess bree will just have to have ANOTHER boyfriend!
I can't wait to meet him either! James can just put him in the baby bjorn and take him to UW games!
Congrats! Oh and we love the name! So cute. Our Jaydin is the sweetest little thing and I am sure your will be too!
Yeah.....that is so exciting!! And what a nice name. I can't wait to see pictures of him when he is born!
Congratulations Shannon...it is all so great! Glad you are healthy and happy.
Post a Comment