Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas and my kids....

So, I don't have any kids, yet, my pets are my kids. I don't have any recent pics but I absolutely love these ones I took a few years back. I didn't have to torture them (lol), I think they loved the attention and getting there picture taken! haha...
bubba
Add Glitter to Pictures


Emma
Create cool Profile Comments

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Shannon. Cute pictures. Just think, next year it will be a real baby in the pictures! So when do you find out what you are having? I'm dying to know. Our little girl finally arrived November 26. It's a lot of work, but so much fun! Take Care.

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

Love the pictures, does your dog really like those mittens? We put some on Bodi once to go snowshoeing and he freaked out!

Shannon said...

In response to Jana: Bubba hated the mittens. It was super funny though to watch him walk - it looked as if the ground was hot and he would tip toe around - they are long gone now - lol

Demeri said...

Oh my god I am dying over the mittens on the your dog...and the way you placed (so very nicely) the "greenery" around your cat!!! That sh*t is funny!!!!!