Monday, February 21, 2011

University of WA photo shoot - August 2010 PART I

So for James and I's engagement - our friends got together and bought us a professional photo session with Tana Huffman. She is the sweetest, talented, very patient photographer I know! I absolutely had the best time doing our photo shoot with her and she made us feel like movie stars! ;) My idea was to have Jayden in a few shots and she asked about a location, what we like to do blah blah...and I told her that James is obsessed with the Husky football team lol so long story short...(see below) :) I can't post all of them there are way too many but here are some of our favorites...











2 comments:

Becky said...

These are awesome Shannon! I love the one with all three of you with the scoreboard in the background.

Shannon said...

It was so much fun. We had the entire stadium to ourselves - and those were just a few, I have like 100 photos! Precious memories!