This summer has definatley gone by fast....I can't believe it's already the end of July!
I can't really remember June - but I do know that we moved. We are now settling in our new house that is twice the size of our old house. We love it there.
Father's day weekend we went to the airshow at the Olympia airport. First time I've ever been. Jayden was so excited, he loves airplanes. The big ones, scared me and Jayden cried a time or two. They were so loud they'd vibrate the ground.
4th; We spent the forth at home this year. We went to the fireworks on the 3rd that they have by Sears. I didn't think Jayden would last tell after 10 but he did. And he really liked the fireworks. We went to the Tumwater parade the day of the 4th. That was exciting. Jayden's favorite was of course the motorcyles. My favorite was the free pop corn! ha, I was starving! James and I thought it was funny that we lived in Tumwater right off the main drag of the parade and not once did we ever watch it. Now that we moved - we come back to see it. Later that evening we went to Lisa and Petee's house for a little bbq/gathering. Lots of good friends and good eats there.
We also went to the hands on children's muesuem. First time I'd ever been there. We had a great time! They have so many things for the kids to do there.
My friend, Jess, is having a baby next month. So, Lisa and I gave her a shower to welcome in the new baby girl. No name picked yet! It was a great turn out. The theme was yellow and white and we served banana-splits. OMG! It was so yummy!!!!
Jayden has been really into cars, boats, airplanes,motorcycles, trucks, LAWNMOWER! Basically, anything with a motor! He goes around making a motor sound. Last night I found him putting hot dogs and cauliflower in his hair instead of his mouth at dinner. And smooshed into his hair not just sitting there. And on top of all of the food was.....his spoon. He cracks me up! He's also been doing this thing lately with his eyes. Sometimes, he look at you and give you a few dramatic blinks, sometimes it's a blink and then look up and over almost like he's rolling his eyes. And my favorite the "whatchu talking bout Willis" look. The one where his head is leaning forward and he's looking through his eyebrows! Can you say...attitude? lol oh brother!
Last weekend we had a huge bbq at our house. We have one every year come Lakefair. But, this time we decided not to even go down town. It was the first year that I have not attended Lakefair...not even for a bite. I am sad now that I didn't get to eat an elephant ear :( boo! We had a bean bag/cornhole tournament, so much food and tons of fun. Not to mention that the weather was beautiful. The morning after our house and yard looked like someone had barfed "too much fun"! lol needless to say it was an easy clean up. We counted a round estimate of 57 adults and 17 kids. HOLY SMOKES!
This weekend we are doing NOTHING! lol...getting ready for my besty, Alicia, and her family to come visit next week. I can not wait to see her little munchkins. Everything is up in the air - the only thing planned is golf and the Great Wolf Lodge! Can't beat that...
stay tuned for photo updates :)
No comments:
Post a Comment