~ S H A N N O N ~

Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm here....

I recently told myself that I would not have one of these for I already have a myspace and can't find time to update that.

So, Thanks to Alicia......here I am! I'm gonna give it a shot! :)
Posted by Shannon at 6:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (7)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (3)
      • Toothache
      • Baby
      • I'm here....

My Blog List

  • Three is the Magic Number
    WE'RE BACK!
    11 years ago
  • Crunchy Peas
    I've moved!
    13 years ago
  • The Chavez Family
    My name is Alicia and I am a....blogger slacker!
    14 years ago
  • The Hufana's
    Family Pics
    15 years ago
  • Final Countdown
    beach...a REAL one!
    16 years ago
  • The Cole's
    PIcs...
    16 years ago
  • Keeping up with the Mounts'
    1 Year!
    16 years ago
  • Tea and Biscuits
    My Birthing Story
    16 years ago
  • Tales From The Qualls Home
    I knew I wouldn't be any good at this:(
    16 years ago
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • The Dragt Family
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.